Translate

Thursday, March 2, 2017

Opposites Attract

Happy Thursday!

Today is a very special day for me...
20 years ago today, I married my sweetie!
I can't believe how quickly time has passed...
When you're lucky enough to marry your best friend, the time passes so easy.
We've had so much fun together, built an incredible family and weathered life's curveballs.
It's a wonderful thing to love and be loved :)
We're starting our 3rd decade together! Woot!!

Today's card is perfect for this special occasion :)
made a clever color card using
Flower Power and a fun play on opposites

She used black ink over turquoise for her love panel
and then did just the opposite by stamping turquoise over black for her you panel.
Opposites attract!


Super cool!
You can have a lot of fun with your embossing powders and this cool color idea!

I hope you find some time to get your ink on today :)
I'd love to see your CAS-ual Fridays creations so please tag us!



1 comment:

I love hearing from you!!