Translate

Monday, May 15, 2017

Layered Stamping Sympathy Card

Happy Monday!

Maureen has a beautiful sympathy card today. 
These are hard to make I think we can all agree. 
What I especially like about this one is that I think you could have a few of the card bases made up ahead of time, something that would actually be fun to create and do, and then add whatever sentiment you want later. 


She sponged color and faded it out then layered her stamped images. It's simple and pretty and fun to do! I think the butterfly from Be works really well with the pretty branches from Casual Comfort.


She finished it off with a white embossed sentiment from Casual Comfort. There are lots of wonderful words in this set to pair together to create not only sympathy but also encouragement cards. By having some pretty card bases pre-made, you can add the appropriate sentiment when you need it and have a beautiful card to send in a snap.

I hope you find some time to get your ink on today :)