Translate

Thursday, July 20, 2017

Because you're Awesome like that!

Happy Thursday!

Kimberly is here today with a pretty kraft card, and I do loves me a pretty kraft card!
She used our Starlequin with Pretty Posies and a fabulous sentiment from Lovely Greetings

She embossed it in white which I think always looks stunning against kraft. The border was colored with a layer of white colored pencil, then a layer of color so that it shows up nicely on the kraft cardstock. 



What a wonderful card to receive in the mail, don't you think?

Be sure to join us right here later tonight for our special Chameleon Friend Friday post!

I hope you find some time to get your ink on today :)



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely card. A great idea to color with white first that I must try.

Georgiana said...

Very pretty!

Colleen said...

Very pretty card, love the kraft card stock with color on it, always striking